Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by tonyelaltaico <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 09:10:13 UTC

how to render one xhtml page's panel from the popup window

Hello

I have two xhtml pages which one xhtml page is opened by clicking first
one's button and as a result of this click a popup window(second form)
opens. At this new form which was opened as a popup I want to render first
forms's textbox when I click a button in the popup window.

Do you think is it possible ? (by the way i am using jsf 1.2)

I tried to be clear as I can do but if not I will explain it with codes if
it is still not clear.

Cheers