Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/19 06:56:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP

Morning Everyone,

Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.

Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !

You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.

-Sebastien
Former VP CloudStack

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats Will and thanks you Sebastien! :-)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will
And thanks Sebastien

-Koushik

On 19/05/16, 12:26 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Morning Everyone,
>
>Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
>Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !
>
>You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.
>
>-Sebastien
>Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Thank you Sebastien and congratulations Will.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Syed Mushtaq <sy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Syed Mushtaq <sy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolás Vázquez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Will!

Posted by Nicolás Vázquez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Will!

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations Will!!

Regards
Sadhu

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations Will!!

Regards
Sadhu

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations Will!!

Best Regards,
Sanjeev N
Chief Product Engineer, Accelerite
Off: +91 40 6722 9368 | EMail: sanjeev.neelarapu@accelerite.com

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations Will!!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks Sebastien,

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Will!

Regards,
Somesh

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Will!

Regards,
Somesh

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Congratulations, Will!

Posted by Prashant Mishra <pr...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will!

Posted by Prashant Mishra <pr...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks Sebastien,

Posted by Jayapal Uradi <ja...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will.

Thanks,
Jayapal
> On 19-May-2016, at 1:54 pm, Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats Will.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
>

> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>

> On May 19 2016, at 12:26 pm, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Morning Everyone,
>
> Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
> Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !
>
> You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.
>
> -Sebastien
> Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Jayapal Uradi <ja...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will.

Thanks,
Jayapal
> On 19-May-2016, at 1:54 pm, Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats Will.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
>

> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>

> On May 19 2016, at 12:26 pm, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Morning Everyone,
>
> Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
> Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !
>
> You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.
>
> -Sebastien
> Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Glenn Wagner <gl...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Will

-Glenn

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue

Posted by Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <za...@nocser.net>.
Congratulations Will, we hope you better idea for new version of cloudstack.
Make the cloudstack best cloud ever in market. Cheers!

Posted by Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <za...@nocser.net>.

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for all the effort Sebastien.
Congrats Will!!

Let’s keep up this great work.

Cheers,
Gabriel.

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Awesome stuff Will! Congrats.

Ahmad E

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Will!

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will
And thanks Sebastien

-Koushik

On 19/05/16, 12:26 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Morning Everyone,
>
>Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
>Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !
>
>You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.
>
>-Sebastien
>Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Makrand <ma...@gmail.com>.
Kudos Will!

--
Best,
Makrand

Posted by Shweta Agarwal <sh...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will!

Posted by Shweta Agarwal <sh...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats Will!

Posted by Ardhendu Shekhar <ar...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations, Will.

Regards,
Ardhendu

Ardhendu Shekhar
Senior Manager, Program Management | CloudPlatform | Accelerite, Hyderabad |
Extn:  29370 | Desk: +91 40 6742 9370 | Cell: +91 988-500-2788 | ardhendu.shekhar@accelerite.com |

On 5/19/16, 12:26 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Morning Everyone,
>
>Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
>Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !
>
>You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.
>
>-Sebastien
>Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Morning Everyone,
>
> Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making
> Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
> Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and
> bring your unwavering support !
>
> You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases
> going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us
> to github based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that
> I am sure you will all like.

Thanks for all your hard work Sebastien, and congratulations Will!

--
Erik

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Congrats Will! You are doing a great job :)

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Posted by 조대형 <ca...@renet.kr>.
Congratulations Will

Best regards,
-----------
IT Department
Manager
Carl Cho
Email:  carlcho@renet.kr
Mobile : 010-4730-9928. Fax:  02-537-4599

Netdedi at Renet Co.LTD
https://www.netdedi.com

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ardhendu Shekhar <ar...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations, Will.

Regards,
Ardhendu

Ardhendu Shekhar
Senior Manager, Program Management | CloudPlatform | Accelerite, Hyderabad |
Extn:  29370 | Desk: +91 40 6742 9370 | Cell: +91 988-500-2788 | ardhendu.shekhar@accelerite.com |

On 5/19/16, 12:26 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Morning Everyone,
>
>Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
>Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering support !
>
>You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.
>
>-Sebastien
>Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER
==========

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats, Will!
Wish you the best.

Regards,
Sateesh Chodapuneedi
Chief Product Engineer, CloudPlatform Development, Accelerite.
> Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making
> Will Stevens the new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.
>
> Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your
> unwavering support !
>
> You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going
> forward and has also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github
> based  workflow and CI. Will has some updates on that front that I am sure you
> will all like.
>
> -Sebastien
> Former VP CloudStack

DISCLAIMER