Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pankaj Singh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/12 14:04:34 UTC

Assistance required to understand Survey

Hi ,
I need some assistance to understand the survey functionality . If i create
a survey from Contentmgr site then from which place of application site i
can see the posted survey and respond back on the asked questions any
working example would be the great help .

--
Thanks ,
Pankaj Kumar Singh

Re: Assistance required to understand Survey

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pankaj ,

Please refer the
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/control/minipoll/main mouse
hand poll , which is an example of survey implementation .

Ravindra Mandre

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.