Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Sandeep Raman <sa...@tcs.com> on 2008/03/21 13:18:26 UTC

Transaction Handling

I get the following error in console on using requires = "transaction" on
a component

Mar 21, 2008 5:45:29 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBuilderImpl$1
problem
WARNING: Theres been an exception related to policies...
org.apache.tuscany.sca.policy.util.PolicyValidationException: Policy
Intent '{http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}transaction' is not defined in
this domain
Mar 21, 2008 5:45:29 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBuilderImpl$1
problem
WARNING: Theres been an exception related to policies...
org.apache.tuscany.sca.policy.util.PolicyValidationException: Policy
Intent '{http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}transaction' is not defined in
this domain
Mar 21, 2008 5:45:29 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBuilderImpl$1
problem
WARNING: Theres been an exception related to policies...
org.apache.tuscany.sca.policy.util.PolicyValidationException: Policy
Intent '{http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}transaction' is not defined in
this domain
Mar 21, 2008 5:45:31 PM org.apache.geronimo.kernel.log.GeronimoLog info
INFO: Module validation failed: The system is attempting to engage a
module that is not available: rampart
Mar 21, 2008 5:45:32 PM org.apache.geronimo.kernel.log.GeronimoLog warn
WARNING: No JMS connection factories are defined.Will not listen for any
JMS messages
Mar 21, 2008 5:45:32 PM org.apache.geronimo.kernel.log.GeronimoLog warn
WARNING: No JMS connection factories are defined.Will not listen for any
JMS messages
Mar 21, 2008 5:45:32 PM org.apache.tuscany.sca.http.jetty.JettyServer
addServletMapping
INFO: Added Servlet mapping: http://01hw113905:8080/ComposerService

I guess i am missing the intent for transaction here.
Where can i find that.

Regards
Sandeep.
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Transaction Handling

Posted by Sandeep Raman <sa...@tcs.com>.
Hi,

Where can i get the intent for the same, using which i can get started on
it.
I guess something should be available

Regards
Sandeep

"Raymond Feng" <en...@gmail.com> wrote on 03/21/2008 09:06:17 PM:

> Hi,
>
> The transaction policy hasn't been fully implemented yet. The seed code
in
> policy-transaction module. You can try to add it to your dependency to
see
> if it removes the warnings.
>
> Any contribution in the transaction area are welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Transaction Handling