Posted to user@flink.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 11:35:11 UTC

Re: Async operator with a KeyedStream

Hi Bastien,

Your analysis of using KeyedStream in Async I/O is correct. It will not
figure out the key.

In your scene, the good practice about interacting with DB is async I/O +
thread pool[1] + connection Pool.

You can use a connection pool to reuse and limit the mysql connection.

Best,
Vino

[1]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/operators/asyncio.html#implementation-tips