Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Noel Scott <nm...@home.com> on 2001/08/17 03:12:41 UTC

trouble with ftp

Hello,

I am unable to have ant 1.3 recognize my ftp command in my build.xml file.

I have added the netcomponents.jar to my ant-home/lib directory.

I checked the local classpath generated by the ant.bat file and
netcomponents.jar is indeed there.

I do not have any other reference to netcomponents in my classpath.

I copied the ftp command directly from the online user manual.

Is there anything else that I should be doing?

Thanks,

Noel Scott

Re: trouble with ftp

Posted by Nico Seessle <ni...@apache.org>.
Posted by Noel Scott <nm...@home.com>.
Hi,

I don't have any jar called "optional.jar".  I assume this is a generic name
for the different jars that the optional command rely on.  I am referring to
the jars described in the user manual library dependancies section.

I assume that netcomponents is the jar that I have to add to the
ant-home/lib directory.

Noel

RE: trouble with ftp

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.