Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Eike Rathke <oo...@erack.de> on 2012/03/24 17:46:46 UTC

Please change default issue assignee

Hi,

It seems that in the AOO issue tracker I'm still listed as default issue
assignee at least for product l10n components localedata and i18npool,
now with my ooo@erack.de account. Please someone with karma change that
to ooo-issues@incubator.apache.org or whatever may be appropriate.

While at it you should consider to change all default assignees, I guess
most still point to the old xx@oo.o accounts.

Thanks
  Eike

Re: Please change default issue assignee

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Eike Rathke <oo...@erack.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that in the AOO issue tracker I'm still listed as default issue
> assignee at least for product l10n components localedata and i18npool,
> now with my ooo@erack.de account. Please someone with karma change that
> to ooo-issues@incubator.apache.org or whatever may be appropriate.

Done.

> While at it you should consider to change all default assignees, I guess
> most still point to the old xx@oo.o accounts.

I'll add that to be "to-do" list.

-Rob