Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/26 02:00:33 UTC

Support for

I have added a databinding module for SDO and this now supports two
forms of import:

  <import.sdo factory="${factory_class}"/>
which imports SDO definitions from the specified factory class
(including association with static types) and

  <import.sdo wsdlLocation="${path_to_wsdl}"/>
which imports dynamic SDO information from the supplied WSDL. This is
temporary as I plan to adjust the attribute value to match the
definition from WSDL2.0

I have also modified <import.wsdl> not to automatically define SDO's
from the imported WSDL on the basis that users may not actually want
SDO's defined (e.g. they are using JAXB).

--
Jeremy

Re: Support for

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Right, the sdo databinding jar was missing from the copies in the
testing/tomcat build.xml. I've committed a change to fix that. All seems to
work now.

   ...ant

Re: Support for

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.