Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nereida <ne...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 11:40:30 UTC

Abator supporting subpackages

Hi all,
I'm using Abator to genarate the files related to my DB tables. I have
a very large DB so i need Abator to generate this files in
subpackages, for example.

<javaModelGenerator targetPackage="model" targetProject="myProj" />

my javaModelGenerator targetPackage is model and my table name is
tableName. I'd like Abator to generate the model files in a package
called model.tablename.

All i have to do is modify some source files i found in
org.apache.ibatis.abator.core_1.0.0 plugin. I'm using Eclipse 3.2 and
for now i modify the sources and export them as abator.jar. This way i
can't use the debug featurs. This is the first time i try to modify an
Eclipse plugin. Is it possible to modify and debug it using Eclipse?

Thanks.

Re: Abator supporting subpackages

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
There is a page in the Eclipse help for Abator that describes the process of
building and debugging the plugin.

Jeff Butler