Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/20 23:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] UnicoHommes Mon Oct 20 23:00:02 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnicoHommes , version: 3 on Mon Oct 20 20:28:00 2003 by UnicoHommes

- When I am not sitting behind the darling puter I enjoy reading [a good book|http://www.publicappeal.org/library/nietzsche/Nietzsche_human_all_too_human/index.htm] and listening to [great music|http://www.bobdylan.com/].

+ When I am not sitting behind the darling puter I enjoy reading [a good book|http://www.publicappeal.org/library/nietzsche/Nietzsche_human_all_too_human/index.htm] or listening to [great music|http://www.bobdylan.com/].