Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Khaled TLILI <kt...@jahia.com> on 2007/04/25 09:27:26 UTC

Trinidad + portletJSR168

Hi,

I am developping a portletJSR168 and I want to use the treeTable component.

Is Trinidad compliant with portletJSR168?

if yes, is there an example of portlet using trinidad?

Wich jsf bridge to use (org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.FacesPortlet or
org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet)?

Thanks for your answers.

KT,

Re: Trinidad + portletJSR168

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Khaled,

Much work has been done on Trinidad in a portal environment but we are
not there yet.  Trinidad is a very complex renderkit with a lot of
functionality and the existing bridges are deficient to varying
degrees.  Currently Trinidad will run in a Proof of Concept using the
Oracle Bridge but I suspect that Trinidad will not be fully compatible
with an OpenSource bridge until the completion of JSR-301.

Scott