Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Tomasz Mazan <wi...@wp.pl> on 2007/09/15 14:46:42 UTC

Setting openejb.jndiname.format via config.xml

I would like to set property openejb.jndiname.format using
var/config/config.xml.
Is it possibly ? What should I put into this xml doc ?

thanks in advance

Re: Setting openejb.jndiname.format via config.xml

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 15, 2007, at 5:46 AM, Tomasz Mazan wrote:

> I would like to set property openejb.jndiname.format using
> var/config/config.xml.
> Is it possibly ? What should I put into this xml doc ?

We currently don't have a way to do that via the config.xml but we
can definitely add something to the Gbean that checks for it for 2.0.2

-David