Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/28 07:33:43 UTC

github reviews weirdness

Hey guys,

Noticed on some PR it is not possible to comment anymore the reviews
comments. This is quite bothering cause it makes the review comments split
and at the end quite hard to follow when you get > 1 iteration.

Anything important I miss here? Should I use another tool - if so, why not
github which is mainstream? Is it a "test" thing?

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: github reviews weirdness

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
Yeah, I noticed the same thing. It's confusing.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Chen <cc...@google.com>.