Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/28 21:03:02 UTC

Branching tomahawk 2.0

Hi,

I would like to create a branch for tomahawk to start playing with the
autogeneration of tomahawk components. So this is meant to be the
branch for the future Tomahawk 2.0, that will work with jsf 1.2+. Any
objections?

Bruno

Re: Branching tomahawk 2.0

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Ok, well, as any version of tomahawk will be compatible with 1.2, I
will just call it tomahawk_next_20070528.

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: Branching tomahawk 2.0

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.