Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2021/12/02 10:16:00 UTC

Re: A jakarta namespace version

The main reason is that we have just released a new major version of
Santuario (2.3.0). However, I think we could get 2.4.0 out in
January/Feb next year with the changes and drop 2.1.x, does it work
for you?

Colm.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yes, good point.

Colm.

Posted by Matti Aarnio <ma...@methics.fi>.

Posted by Rebecca Searls <rs...@redhat.com>.
Let me know if I can help with any of this.

Posted by Rebecca Searls <rs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
If there is demand then I don't mind keeping 2.1.x for a while longer.
It only gets security fixes anyway at this stage.

Colm.

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.