Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Santiago García Pimentel <sa...@netcentric.biz> on 2013/11/25 10:50:27 UTC

baselining with the maven bundle plugin

Hello,

BND provides a baselining feature, that helps making sure that bundles
are correctly versioned. I was wondering if there is any way to make
this work with the bundle maven plugin (which uses bnd, AFAIK). Is it
possible?  I could not find any information related to the bundle plugin.

It would be nice if it would be possible to activate baselining in the
plugin and use the local maven repository to use this functionality.

Greetings.

--
*Santiago García Pimentel* | Software Engineer
Netcentric Ibérica SL