Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by pe...@btinternet.com on 2016/03/08 16:01:33 UTC

OpenOffice and Kindle

Good afternoon
In the past I have written several short reports for Kindle. I used MS Word to write the reports in A4 format, and then formatted the report for Kindle. Since writing the last report, I suffered a complete failure of my laptop’s hard disk, which had to be replaced. As MS Word was already installed on the laptop when I purchased it, I had no means of of re-installing Word apart from purchasing it, and rather than doing this I downloaded OpenOffice, and am very happy with it.
My question is, if I write my next report using OpenOffice, will I be able to format it for Kindle using the same steps that I used with Word?
Thank you

Peter Hedges