Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/10/06 22:57:41 UTC

Slider-develop - Build # 713 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Slider-develop (build #713)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Slider-develop/713/ to view the results.

Slider-develop - Build # 717 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Slider-develop (build #717)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Slider-develop/717/ to view the results.

Re: Slider-develop - Build # 716 - Still Failing

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.
Jon,
777 patch is already in develop. I have few tricky tests which I will get in by 14.

-Gour

- Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jon Maron <jm...@hortonworks.com>.
> On Oct 13, 2015, at 3:09 PM, Jon Maron <jm...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> SLIDER-777 and SLIDER-935 are slated for 0.81 as well.
>
> Gour,
>
>  I believe you’ve committed the fix for 777?
>
> Steve,
>
>  Think you’ll get to 935?

It looks like you may have committed a fix already?

Posted by Jon Maron <jm...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.
Thomas,

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Slider-develop - Build # 715 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Slider-develop (build #715)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Slider-develop/715/ to view the results.

Slider-develop - Build # 714 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Slider-develop (build #714)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Slider-develop/714/ to view the results.