Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/03/02 17:58:05 UTC

Re: svn commit: r513725 - in /incubator/roller/branches/roller_4.0: apps/planet/src/java/org/apache/roller/planet/pojos/ src/org/apache/roller/pojos/

Hi Dave,

Did you contact the OpenJPA folks about this? Seems like white space
should be ignored. And so if not a bug it should at least be a
usability feature...

Craig

On Mar 2, 2007, at 4:17 AM, snoopdave@apache.org wrote:

> -            <query>SELECT COUNT(c), c.weblogEntry.website.handle,
> c.weblogEntry.anchor, c.weblogEntry.title
> -                   FROM CommentData c WHERE c.weblogEntry.pubTime
> &lt; ?1 AND c.weblogEntry.pubTime &gt; ?2
> -                   GROUP BY c.weblogEntry.website.handle,
> c.weblogEntry.anchor, c.weblogEntry.title
> -            </query>
> +            <query>SELECT COUNT(c), c.weblogEntry.website.handle,
> c.weblogEntry.anchor, c.weblogEntry.title FROM CommentData c WHERE
> c.weblogEntry.pubTime &lt; ?1 AND

Craig Russell
DB PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 3/2/07, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
> Did you contact the OpenJPA folks about this? Seems like white space
> should be ignored. And so if not a bug it should at least be a
> usability feature...

No but I will bring it and my other OpenJPA issues up today once I'm
done with branching stuff.

- Dave