Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by mo...@wipro.com on 2009/02/25 11:31:16 UTC

Error Using OAuth Gadget

Hi,

I am trying OAuth with shindig. I am getting "parameter_absent" error. I
have hosted the xml in my localhost.  I am trying to fetch google
contact list. I have made changes in my oauth.json & in the xml files
too.

I have given the service provider name as google & consumer & secret
keys that I got after registering my website with Google, in the Json
file.

I have restarted the Apache & Tomcat servers.  But still I am getting
"parameter_absent" error. What would be the problem?.

For your reference, I have attached my oauth.json & oauth.xml files.

Thanks and Regards

Razak K

www.wipro.com

is nocache=1 broken for proxy and concat ?

Posted by Viji Subramanian <Vi...@corp.aol.com>.
nocache=1 query param seem to affect only the ifr request.

I don't have seem to find a way to avoid caching - for proxy and concat
calls.

Thanks

Re: Error Using OAuth Gadget

Posted by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com>.
Hi Mohammed -

You are not including enough information in this question for anyone
to be able to help you.  Please read through "How to ask questions the
smart way", by Eric Raymond:

The following sections are particularly relevant:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#goal

Cheers,
Brian

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 3:12 AM,  <mo...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying OAuth with shindig. I am getting “parameter_absent” error. I
> have hosted the xml in my localhost.  I am trying to fetch google contact
> list. I have made changes in my oauth.json & in the xml files too.
>

> I have given the service provider name as google & consumer & secret keys
> that I got after registering my website with Google, in the Json file.
>

> I have restarted the Apache & Tomcat servers.  But still I am getting
> “parameter_absent” error. What would be the problem?.
>

> For your reference, I have attached my oauth.json & oauth.xml files.  Can
> you please check the files & let me know the error?.
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> Razak K

> message and any attachments.
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
> check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Error Using OAuth Gadget

Posted by mo...@wipro.com.