Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Dan Burkert <da...@apache.org> on 2017/09/01 23:45:50 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Subject line updated to indicate that this is RC 2.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Dan Burkert <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks Hao, and Adar and Mike for reviewing.  Glad we caught this issue
before the release!  I've just created an RC 3 with Hao's patch which will
run until Friday.  This vote is abandoned.

- Dan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com>.
-1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
+1 on 1.5.0 RC2.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.5.0 RC2

Posted by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com>.
+0

I built and ran the unit tests in DEBUG mode with
KUDU_ALLOW_SLOW_TESTS=1 on Ubuntu 16.04. They all passed.

I looked at the contents of the JARs published in the Maven repo. They
were reasonable.

I tried to run the Java tests but one failed. I filed KUDU-2130 for
it. I'll change my vote to +1 if someone can convince me that this
isn't a big deal (hoping someone with more knowledge of Java client
internals can chime in).