Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by MattyDE <uf...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 11:05:14 UTC

Streaming Files back to client with using Wicket Pages

Hi folks,

iam ill-using a "PrintPage" to start my Printing progress which delivers a
pdf-File back to the User by writing to the response output Stream.

I have to use a "Wicket-Page" because in one particular case i want to show
the Paths to the pdfs instead of stream them directly.

Everything works fine. But when i stream the file back to client wicket
throws this error (which is comprehensible). But how can i say to wicket:
"Hey I've sended the response before, dont care about!' ?

Iam using wicket 1.4.19

Thanks in Advance for any help.

And excuse my English, its not my mothers tongue.