Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Moulay Hicham <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/14 22:44:45 UTC

Solr Collection Reload

Hi,

I have an issue with the collection reload API. The reload seems to be
hanging. It's been in the running state for many days.

Can you please suggest any documentation which explains the reload
task under the hood steps?

FYI. I am using solr 8.1

Thanks,

Moulay

Re: Solr Collection Reload

Posted by Moulay Hicham <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erick - The logs did NOT provide any errors. Thanks for the
thread dump suggestion.

The issue was resolved when we restarted all the nodes.

Also, I am wondering if restarting the leaders would have been
sufficient. I will try this next time this happens.

Re: Solr Collection Reload

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.