Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/03/25 21:24:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committers: Haisheng Yuan

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Haisheng
Yuan to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Over the past few months, Haisheng has proposed numerous pull requests,
reviewed PRs, participated in the mailing lists as well as filed
numerous bugs on Jira.

Haisheng, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

回复: [ANNOUNCE] New committers: Haisheng Yuan

Posted by ForwardXu <x1...@qq.com>.
Congratulations and thanks for your continued contribution and help.

best
qianjin

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Haisheng! Thank you for your excellent work, and your thoughtful & helpful contributions to group discussions.

Julian

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers: Haisheng Yuan

Posted by Haisheng Yuan <h....@alibaba-inc.com>.
Thank you, Stamatis!

Thanks ~
Haisheng Yuan
发件人:Stamatis Zampetakis<za...@gmail.com>
日 期:2019年03月26日 07:45:51
收件人:<de...@calcite.apache.org>
抄 送:Francis Chuang<fr...@apache.org>
主 题:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committers: Haisheng Yuan

Congrats Haiseng! Its great to have you with us in this new role.

I am happy to learn that Alibaba MaxCompute query engine is using Calcite,
and very much like the idea of improving subquery handling.

Welcome and thanks for all your work so far!

Best,
Stamatis

Στις Τρί, 26 Μαρ 2019 στις 12:35 π.μ., ο/η Haisheng Yuan <
h.yuan@alibaba-inc.com> έγραψε:

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome!

Kevin Risden