Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 18:10:32 UTC

Re: Positioning Synapse as an Integration Framework

+1,
Moving forward for the container friendly integration framework is a great
idea. How about considering for version 4.x.x. release. I can help too.

Thanks,
Madhawa

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We came up with the below list.

Tasks

   -

   Reduce memory footprint
   -

   Create docker, Kubernetes artifacts [
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYNAPSE/issues/SYNAPSE-1111]
   -

   Integrate travis/jenkins for the pull requests - Isuru
   -

   JDK11 support (openjdk) [
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYNAPSE/issues/SYNAPSE-1112]

   -