Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/07/31 20:36:13 UTC

No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL

Hi all,

I'm facing an odd error while executing parallel activities:

I have something like this:
<flow>
<sequence name="1">
<assign name="set1">
<invoke name="doActivity_1">
<invoke name="doActivity_2">
</sequence>
<sequence name="2">
<assign name="set2">
<invoke name="doAnotherActivity_1">
<invoke name="doAnotherActivity_2">
</sequence>
</flow>

But, sometimes this error appear: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE
CHANNEL #

what confused me is that when running the same process in memory, it
doesn't fail.

This is my env:
1.- Apache 1.3.2
2.- ORACLE 9i
3.- JBoss 4.2.2 GA

I have these parameters in ODE properties:
**************************************
ode-axis2.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.ext.dataSource=java:jdbc/ODEDB
ode-axis2.tx.factory.class=org.apache.ode.axis2.util.JBossFactory
# Hibernate configuration
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9iDialect
hibernate.show_sql=false
hibernate.current_session_context_class=jta
hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class=org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
# Enable schema auto-generation.
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = update
#threads size
ode-axis2.threads.pool.size=1

what do they mean about "no entry response channel"? and what do I am doing
wrong in my process" ???

Any advice is very welcome

Thanks in advance

Re: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL

Posted by Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com>.
Hi Adiaz,

    I have not been able to reproduce the error you were seeing yet.
Though I am currently running with the patch for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-634 applied. Which has a small
fix for the same error which I was seeing in a different context. You
could try applying the patch attached to the linked bug and see if it
solves your problem.

Bill McCusker

Re: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL

Posted by Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com>.