Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com> on 2012/02/07 13:07:08 UTC

Servicemix 4.x REST support

Hi,
 We are planning to invoke outside REST service from servicemix.Here
enclosed my usecase flow

http client --->servicemix-http-consumer-->servicemix-provider ---> External
Rest service

We were able to call the REST service successfully using static URL
(http://localhost:8089/tpp/party).However i need to call party(partyid)
method.
How does servicemix support the dynamic part of the RESTful service ex:
http://localhost:8089/tpp/party/122245

Does servicemix-cxf-bc support dynamic part of the restful service.Please
suggest the possible approaches to move forward.

Regards,
pchakinala

Re: Servicemix 4.x REST support

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I would advice you to switch to Camel. It's largely easier to call REST
services with the CXF Camel component.

Regards
JB

On 02/07/2012 01:07 PM, pchakinala wrote:
> Hi,
>   We are planning to invoke outside REST service from servicemix.Here
> enclosed my usecase flow
>
> http client --->servicemix-http-consumer-->servicemix-provider --->  External
> Rest service
>
> We were able to call the REST service successfully using static URL
> (http://localhost:8089/tpp/party).However i need to call party(partyid)
> method.
> How does servicemix support the dynamic part of the RESTful service ex:
> http://localhost:8089/tpp/party/122245
>

> Does servicemix-cxf-bc support dynamic part of the restful service.Please
> suggest the possible approaches to move forward.
>

> Regards,
> pchakinala

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org