Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Radwen ANIBA <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 13:37:28 UTC

ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Hello everyone,

I would like to create an RCP application using eclipse and my application
core that was made using UIMA.
I know that is feasable but I would like to know how, i searched the web but
in vain.

Did somebody tried to do sich thing ?

Regards

Radwen

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Kai Schlamp wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, Jörn. I will take a look.
> By the way ... the link to the source of the CAS Editor is broken (see
> http://incubator.apache.org/uima/sandbox.html#CAS%20Editor).

Thanks for reporting this, the Cas Editor is now part of the UIMA
framework distribution.

Here is a link to the source code:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-ep-cas-editor/

Jörn

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by Kai Schlamp <sc...@gmx.de>.
Thanks for the suggestion, Jörn. I will take a look.
By the way ... the link to the source of the CAS Editor is broken (see
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/sandbox.html#CAS%20Editor).

Regards,
Kai

RE: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by "Chavan, Girish" <ch...@upmc.edu>.
Cool. I'll definitely give it a try.

~g
Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

RE: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by "Chavan, Girish" <ch...@upmc.edu>.
That's a great idea. I already have developed something similar but a generic CAS viewer sounds more attractive.

Thanks,
Girish

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by Kai Schlamp <sc...@gmx.de>.
Hy Radwen.

No, we are not related to NCBI or Pubmed. We just use Pubmed (with the help of Eutils) among other
things to fetch documents for analysis.
If you have further questions or just interested in an exchange of ideas, write me a mail.

Regards,
Kai

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by Radwen ANIBA <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kai,

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

RE: Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Posted by "Chavan, Girish" <ch...@upmc.edu>.
Thanks. I used JFreechart and some custom modifications to their
EnhancedChartComposite class for the mouse-drag selection feature.

~g

Posted by Kai Schlamp <sc...@gmx.de>.

RE: Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

May I ask you guys what you are working on?

I am working on a biomedical language platform based on Eclipse RCP and
UIMA.
A beta version (incl source code) will be released in the next few weeks
on
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pubcurator/ (not much there yet).

What do you use Eclipse RCP + UIMA for? Commercially or Open Source?

Best regards,
Kai

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA

Re: ECLIPSE RCP and UIMA