Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Chris Herrera <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 21:03:18 UTC

Apache Rat and JSON files

Hi All,

I am working on a contribution, and as part of it, there is a json file. I cannot put comments in that json file and, as such, it does not pass the rat check. Has anyone dealt with this issue before?

Regards,
Chris

Re: Apache Rat and JSON files

Posted by Chris Herrera <ch...@gmail.com>.
I was just about to respond to myself, thanks Aldrin!

For anyone else searching just add this to the pom

<plugins>
    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
        <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
            <excludes combine.children="append">
                <exclude>src/test/resources/*.json</exclude>
            </excludes>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>
</plugins>