Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Treague, Keith" <Ke...@merrillcorp.com> on 2009/12/01 15:31:42 UTC

403 errors

We're seeing some 403 errors when trying to connect to repo2 at maven.org. Has anyone seen these issues before?

wget http://repo2.maven.org/maven2
--09:37:58--  http://repo2.maven.org/maven2
           => `maven2'
Resolving repo2.maven.org... 38.97.124.18 Connecting to repo2.maven.org|38.97.124.18|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
09:37:58 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

Keith Treague
Ext.1564

RE: 403 errors

Posted by "Treague, Keith" <Ke...@merrillcorp.com>.
Thank you very much! I'm working with our networking team on issues we're having and now that we can get past that wget issue we can figure out what the real issue is.

Keith Treague
Ext.1564

> We're seeing some 403 errors when trying to connect to repo2 at
> maven.org. Has anyone seen these issues before?
>
> wget http://repo2.maven.org/maven2

wget is blocked at Central. I'm not surprised you're getting 403s.

Wayne

Re: 403 errors

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.