Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by François Thillen <e1...@student.tuwien.ac.at> on 2012/05/28 16:34:00 UTC

java2ws

Dear cxf Team

I am using your java2ws plugin in our project and we are very happy with it.
Nether less, we realised a problem, which occurred while converting form
wsdl to C#. For integrating a new feature in the project, I would need for
every class a targetNamespace, which represents its original package
namespace.

Is there any option/configuration I possibly missed for the plugin?
Otherwise is there any possibility to integrate this new functionality into
the plugin? Is there any interest at all to have such a feature available?

Thank you

Best regards

François Thillen