Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com> on 2005/07/01 14:11:46 UTC

Re: insensitivity in svn list (sorry)

On 01.07.2005, at 15:42, Marc Haisenko wrote:

> No, this is not PEBKAC but a problem with the developer tool (VB6).
>
> Seriously, please don't descend to such mindless and useless
> trolling. If you
> can't contribute to a useful solution please don't post.

Sorry about that... no offense was intended. I had meant merely to
classify this as a "user error" as opposed to a "system error." I see
now that "PEBKAC" has more-negative connotations of which I was not
previously aware. Please accept my apologies.

Re: insensitivity in svn list (sorry)

Posted by Marc Haisenko <ha...@webport.de>.
On Friday 01 July 2005 16:11, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Sorry about that... no offense was intended. I had meant merely to
> classify this as a "user error" as opposed to a "system error." I see
> now that "PEBKAC" has more-negative connotations of which I was not
> previously aware. Please accept my apologies.

No problem :-)

--
Marc Haisenko
Systemspezialist