Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 17:10:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove DefaultErrorHandlerBuilder.handled

Hi,

These handled(...) methods have been deprecated since camel-2.4.0 and they are not providing any value, I doubt anybody is using them. I would recommend removing them and document in the wiki a bit better what the alternative is (because there is a bit of work). Actually the alternative is not really that (as the wiki states), but it the proper way of handling exceptions. However, as I said, I doubt the handled methods are used much.

I will create an issue and assign it to 2.8.0. Depending on the feedback in this thread we'll either fix it later this week or move it to a future version.

Thoughts?
Hadrian

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove DefaultErrorHandlerBuilder.handled

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Claus Ibsen