Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Tvrtko Stosic <tv...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/16 23:47:21 UTC

Question about images in JetSpeed 1.5

I have my HTML files (that I include in jsp portlets) in folder myFolder in jetspeed
root. Each of these files has corresponding folder with images (for instance, myFile.html has images in folder myFile_files). In HTML source of myFile.html, images are
included with src="myFile_files/someImage.gif". Out of Jetspeed it works fine. But Jetspeed can't find them.

When I change walue of src to src="myFolder/myFile_files/someImage.gif" ewerything works fine.

Is there any other way to solve this problem? Somehow without editing html source for every image in every file?