Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Joshua Mills <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 16:23:45 UTC

Furious

Your website is as impossible to navigate as your programme. You've put in
a feature that is INFURIATING and has cost me a working afternoon. Give me
the email address of someone I can speak to as soon as possible please. I
am absolutely livid.

Re: Furious

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Ian Lynch <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6 March 2013 16:14, Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

>> > in
>> > me
>> please. I
>> >

>> This looks like spam.
>

> Yes, could be I wasn't 100% sure when I moderated it so I let it through
> just in case. Sorry if it is, just very busy at the moment :-(

Spam without any advertising, or link back to a commercial page, or
even a commercial email address?  That doesn't seem to be an effective
way of doing spam.  Your response has more commercial-oriented content
in the signature block than this so-called spam does ;-)

Any hoo, looking up the email address shows there is a writer in Leeds
named Joshua:

http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Creative-Writer-Copywriter-Screen-Script-Sales-Material-Editor-Proofreader/United-Kingdom/Leeds/1420722

Maybe that is part of the same elaborate spam plot? ;-)

Seriously, please continue to keep a light finger on moderator spam
button.  I don't think we've seem any real spam come through.  So
you're doing great.

-Rob

Re: Furious

Posted by Ian Lynch <ia...@gmail.com>.

Re: Furious

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Joshua Mills
> <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Your website is as impossible to navigate as your programme. You've put
> in
> > a feature that is INFURIATING and has cost me a working afternoon. Give
> me
> > the email address of someone I can speak to as soon as possible please. I
> > am absolutely livid.

This looks like spam.

Re: Furious

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.