Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Niklas Uhrberg <Ni...@resurs.se> on 2019/10/04 15:04:33 UTC

Unable to login to Mifos Community App running locally

Hello!

I've come one step further trying out Fineract but unexpectly cannot login to the community app.

I have Fineract up and running, Mysql and ApacheMQ and I run the community app in a docker container with

docker run --name mifos-ui -it -d -p 80:80 mifos-community-app

See attached screenshot from the m_appuser  table showing that the mifos user exists and has at least the same password as the other system user (therefore I conclude that it has not been changed to something other than "password").

I point the browser to http://localhost/?baseApiUrl=https://localhost&tenantIdentifier=default#/

and fineract is indeed running on port 443.

When I try to login fineract indeed does log (see attached log file) :

1056228 [http-bio-443-exec-9] INFO  o.a.f.i.s.f.TenantAwareBasicAuthenticationFilter - {"startTime":1570198488598,"totalTime":2,"method":"OPTIONS","url":"https://localhost/fineract-provider/api/v1/authentication","parameters":{"username":["mifos"]}}

However the Mifos login screen says: "Couldn't connect to server. Make sure you are using correct settings."

See attached screenshot.

I have also reasons to believe that the connection from Fineract to MySql is working.

At the moment I have no good idea how to troubleshoot this except for logging in by sending
a request like the Postman script does in Fineract CN.

Any tips on this?

Other ideas? Perhaps you have seen this before and can tip me off what to try.

Note: When installing the community app the npm install step failed. Then I tried running with Docker hoping that this can be done anyway, which seems to have worked out fine.

BR Niklas

[cid:image30b46d.PNG@0176677f.4e8e4b64]
Niklas Uhrberg
Konsult
IT Development | Loans & Credit

Resurs Bank AB

Växel:  +46 42 38 20 00
E-post: Niklas.Uhrberg@resurs.se<ma...@resurs.se>
Webb:   www.resursbank.se<http://www.resursbank.se>

Re: Unable to login to Mifos Community App running locally

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Checking the Docker setup, you see the node and npm versions been used. Use
latest versions lets see....

Posted by Niklas Uhrberg <Ni...@resurs.se>.

[cid:imaged8bcf9.PNG@86241719.4e95579a]

npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename '/home/niklas/git/community-app/node_modules/.staging/@types/prop-types-873dfcbb' -> '/home/niklas/git/community-app/node_modules/nodeunit/node_modules/tap/node_modules/@types/prop-types'

[cid:imagea90f0b.PNG@c901e879.4082c150]

Posted by VIctor Romero <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hi,