Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 12:08:09 UTC

About publishing in mvn central repository

Hi,

There aren't Manifoldcf jar packages in the mvn central repository. Maybe
they can be published in the repository? So we can add mcf-core or other
mfc jar packages to our projects as dependency.

What do you think about that?

[1] https://maven.apache.org/repository/guide-central-repository-upload.html

Regards,
Cihad Güzel

Re: About publishing in mvn central repository

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Here is an explanation for publishing Maven artifacts for Ant + Ivy at
Apache:

http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#ant

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI