Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/01/15 19:45:46 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyDevActivities" by FrancoisOrsini

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by FrancoisOrsini:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDevActivities

The comment on the change is:
Made it clearer that this was for 10.2

  ## page was renamed from DerbyDevelopmentActivities
- = Current development activities and their status =
+ = 10.2 development activities and their status =

- This page contains a list of features and improvements actively being worked on. I propose all contributors keep this page upto date, which will help other developers, documentation efforts and for driving to a release.
+ This page contains a list of features and improvements actively being worked on for the 10.2 release. I propose all contributors keep this page upto date, which will help other developers, documentation efforts and for driving to a release.

  First table lists all features that affect Derby functionality and hence would need some documentation changes. Second table lists internal improvement requests that may not be exposed to end users. Record any special issues in the last table that may need release notes update.