Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Babi B <ba...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/24 15:33:54 UTC

Introduction

Hello.

I am called Babi Beulah-Magdalene, a software engineering student from the
University of Buea, Cameroon.

I have worked with java, spring, spring boot and reactjs.
I am interested in working in your organization this upcoming 2022 GSOC
period.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me on issues I could
start with.

Thank you
Babi

Re: Introduction

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Babi,

Welcome. Yes it will be good to join the community before GSoc.

You can access iotdb's website iotdb.apache.org, read the document,
try to compile the java codes and then try to run the program first.
During the process, if you find some issues and if you can fix them,
do not hesitate to submit PRs.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Once you are more familiar with IoTDB from a user role, then it is time to
implement some new features :D

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University