Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 07:09:51 UTC

How to Backup and Restore various components of Hadoop ?

Hi,

Wanted to know the backup and recovery strategy for your Hadoop cluster.
How do you Backup and Restore various components of Hadoop  ?

Thanks
Krish

Re: How to Backup and Restore various components of Hadoop ?

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.
How do you recover if a table is deleted ?

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Motty Cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.