Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 加伊 <gu...@qq.com> on 2018/08/28 12:00:20 UTC

回复: 咨询一个dubbo本地工具是否已经存在

I uploaded the project to: https://github.com/liukaixuan/DubboSwingTestTool

Hope it will be useful to others.

Thanks.

If I understand correctly, it is a Swing app which can invoke arbitrary
Dubbo service and show the execution result to the user.

We do have a plan to provide the similar functionality in dubbo admin [1].
If you are interested in this project, feel free to join and submit any
pull request if you see it's appropriate.

Right now as a temporary solution, if you can upload your project on GitHub
under your own space, we could reference your project in awesome dubbo [2],
what do you think?

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops
2. https://github.com/dubbo/awesome-dubbo

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: 咨询一个dubbo本地工具是否已经存在

Posted by 凝雨 <ni...@gmail.com>.
hi 结冰
I guess it's for simple testing, similar to the jmeter-dubbo-plugin:
https://github.com/dubbo/jmeter-plugins-dubbo

Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月30日周四 上午11:00写道:

--
Keep Real!