Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/03/09 11:16:55 UTC

Archetype for sateless webmodule with a multi part form (without depending on jersey)

Hi,

I've just committed a new archetype that creates a simple web application
that allows uploading a file and computes it's enhancement.

I would like to particulary point to your attention that this app shows how
to support MultiPart-Forms without depending on the jersey and thus running
on any jax-rs implementation.

You can use the archetype as follows:

     mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.stanbol
-DarchetypeArtifactId=stateless-webmodule-archetype

This will ask you to choose the artifactId and groupId for your new
project. The new project will have a README.md file with informations on
how to deploy it.

Cheers,
Reto