Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Chaitali Shah <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 23:19:13 UTC

Hbase-Indexing

Can anyone please giude for indexing in Hbase.
Thanks.

Re: Hbase-Indexing

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
Hi there-

In addition that what Ted just said, there is a book patch I submitted
last week on this topic that hasn't been committed yet...

You'll have to look at the patch file, but it has a variety of techniques
listed.

Re: Hbase-Indexing

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hbase-Indexing

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
The second solution in the blog below is no longer supported by stock HBase
(0.90.x and beyond).

Re: Hbase-Indexing

Posted by Blake Lemoine <ba...@gmail.com>.