Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jun HE <ry...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/07 01:25:17 UTC

Regard the default download url for Spark dependencies

Hi,

I'm new to Zeppelin. When I was trying to build Zeppelin with Spark2.2.1,
it failed with message that it cannot find spark-2.2.1.tgz at
http://d3kbcqa49mib13.cloudfront.net/.

Through I can resolve this by setting spark.src.download.url
and spark.bin.download.url, I just curious that why Zeppelin doesn't use
Apache's archive, https://archive.apache.org/dist/spark, for these
dependecies? Is there any historical reason?

Thanks & regards,

Jun

Re: Regard the default download url for Spark dependencies

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Actually, there's no open issue. But I discussed it with prior issues and
concluded we should find a better way to handle it.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Regard the default download url for Spark dependencies

Posted by Jun HE <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--