Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2004/08/04 05:39:02 UTC

[lang] NestableException subclass NestableIOException?

Hello,

I need a subclass of IOException that is really a NestableException so I
am wondering if a NestableIOException (extends IOException) would be a
good addition to lang.e or if it is too specific. If not, that's fine,
I'll create it for our app's internal use only.

Thanks.
Gary

Re: [lang] NestableException subclass NestableIOException?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Yep, too specific

Stephen

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@mungoknotwise.com>.
Sorry it took so long to respond. I have to agree with the others that it is
too specific.

Steven Caswell
Sun Certified Java Programmer
steve@mungoknotwise.com
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
by the exertions of better men than himself." .... John Stuart Mill.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Too specific I think.