Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Sai Sagar <js...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/14 03:07:29 UTC

Framework is not offered any resources

Hi all,

I am implementing a framework on the top of mesos. The framework is
registered successfully but the master is not sending any offers to the
framework. Can any suggest me what might the issue here?

Thanks and Regards,
Sai Sagar.J

Re: Framework is not offered any resources

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide the commands you're using to run the master and slaves?
Can you provide the master and slave logs?

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
It looks like you mistyped GLOG_V, it should be GLOG_v.

Can you re-run them with GLOG_v=2 and send the verbose logs? I couldn't
tell form those logs what the issue was.
I'm also wondering why your slaves were built on Oct 21st and your master
was built on Dec 31st. What version are you running?

Posted by Sai Sagar <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sai Sagar <js...@gmail.com>.