Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Russell Gold <ru...@gold-family.us> on 2013/06/04 20:11:21 UTC

create manifest with jars in multiple directories?

If I enable manifest class path creation, the jar or assembly or shade plugin will create a manifest class path that lists all of my dependencies in the same directory. But what if I need them in different directories? Our current requirements place certain jars in specific directories so that layered products can find them - something I doubt that I could get changed. How could I have Maven take that into consideration?
-----------------
and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!

Re: create manifest with jars in multiple directories?

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
See http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/ and
http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/examples/manifestEntries.html

I'm not sure if it'll work <Class-Path>...</Class-Path> but it's worth
trying

Robert

Posted by Russell Gold <ru...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.