Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Koes, Derrick" <De...@Smith-Nephew.com> on 2002/08/13 14:49:41 UTC

Can authentication to webapps be controlled by Apache HTTPD serve r rather than tomcat?

Re: Can authentication to webapps be controlled by Apache HTTPD serve r rather than tomcat?

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
I've asked that question a number of time before with no real response from
the Tomcat developers except for Ignacio Ortega saying that he would look
into it.  That was a while ago and I have seen any changes since then.

So, Tomcat developers.  Why does tomcatAuthentication="false" no work with
Coyote?  Is there some other parameter that needs to be used instead of
this now?  If nothing is yet implemented for this, when will it be?

Jake

Posted by frank delin <fd...@uhl.uiowa.edu>.