Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by youngmi park <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/23 11:38:36 UTC

generation problem of Axis2/C

I ran the WSDL2C tool with the following parameters and generate the Axis2/C
stub and other required files to support ADB.

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri interoptestdoclitparameters.wsdl -d
adb -u

but I couldn't compile the generated files.
I'v got the mixed codes c and java like this.

               /**
                * Auto generated getter method
                * @return jobID
                */
                org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Token (AXIS2_CALL*
                get_jobID)(
                        axis2_JobResult_t* JobResult,
                        const axis2_env_t *env);

               /**
                * Auto generated setter method
                * @param param jobID
                */
                axis2_status_t (AXIS2_CALL*
                set_jobID)(
                        axis2_JobResult_t* JobResult,
                        const axis2_env_t *env,
                        org.apache.axis2.databinding.types.Token
param_jobID);

Is there anything else option for generation?
Please Help me to compile everything well.

Re: generation problem of Axis2/C

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Which version of Axis 2 Java did you used for generation. The above bug was
fixed in current trunk of axis 2 java. Please try the trunk(
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java), and if there
is a problem in generated code create a jira and attached the wsdl.

Thanks
Milinda

--
milinda@wso2.com