Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Hung Mark <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/02 17:34:25 UTC

How to fix a translation error?

Hi

I found three translation errors in traditional Chinese ( zh-tw ) :

Translation of string 14006440 ( Text body indent ) and string
13997248 ( First line indent ) are misplaced, the translation should
be exchanged.

Translation of string 13990959 ( New Style from Selection ) could be
improved, current one is puzzling.

I submit the suggestions for the translation of the strings above via
Pootle server anonymously. Will it get noticed or reviewed? Should I
report it in bugzilla and set it to a "release blocker"?
Please suggest, thanks.

Re: How to fix a translation error?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Hung Mark wrote:
> I submit the suggestions for the translation of the strings above via
> Pootle server anonymously. Will it get noticed or reviewed?

Just ask for a Pootle account: see
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
and we'll create an account for you, to give you permission to submit
strings.

> Should I report it in bugzilla and set it to a "release blocker"?

A cumulative issue (i.e., "Import the zh-tw translation from Pootle")
must be submitted before July 18th if you want the new strings to be
imported into 4.1.1. Keep following this list for more information.

Regards,
   Andrea.